Friday, January 13, 2017

Black Furniture for Friday the 13th

It's Friday the 13th, and (I think?) it's also a full moon tonight? I'm simply too lazy to google that right now, so we're gonna go with it. Did you have an unlucky day? Have any hulking madmen in ski masks terrorized your neighborhood? Nah, me either.
             Today was actually a terrific day. My best friend Jess came over and we hashed out our plans for the new youtube thing that we're about to launch. YES YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT!! It's gonna be amaze-balls, so stick around for that. We went to the ReStore where I scored three terrific pieces of furniture for terrific prices, then I putzed around my workshop finishing up some projects while Jess kept me company. Now finally I'm curled up on the sofa in the family room, squashed between two sleeping border collies, sipping wine, and writing this post.
           I've got a jam packed workday tomorrow, so I'm trying to just relax and take it easy tonight.
In honor of a thus far non-spooky, non unlucky Friday the 13th, here's black furniture, because, I dunno, somehow that tenuously ties to bad luck and stuff, right? I'm stretching here. New furniture to show you tomorrow though!!











No comments:

Post a Comment