Monday, November 7, 2016

A Maple Dining Table in Ink Blue

I think this ink blue is my favorite furniture color. I have a federal mahogany hutch that hasn't been spoken for yet that I'm just dying to do in it. So dramatic. My favorite part about the color is that I've double distressed it so below is a layer of cheeky teal that peeks through at the distressed spots. So fun and funky! I refinished this magnificent solid rock maple dining table custom for a client. It was a pleasure to work on, really just an exceptionally high quality piece of furniture. We went with a darker stain for the top and the ink blue for the base.
       There's something wrong with my camera, I've noticed my pictures are getting more and more blurry as of late. I think I'll need to buy a new one, which is fine with me, I never particularly liked this one anyhow. So apologies for the weirdly blurred photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment