Saturday, August 1, 2015

Antique Side Tables in Citrus

I picked up these adorable matching antique mahogany side tables at the local indoor flea market at the beginning of the week. They have beautiful form and great brass feet, but the tops had that horrid inset leather that no one likes. No problem though, I gave them nice rustic pine tops, which I think suit them much better than the leather ever did. I painted the bases in a pretty custom mixed warm citrus called Daylily. I distressed the painted surfaces and sealed them with a dark wax. They're so sweet and perfect, I hope they find a good home!








2 comments:

  1. What a great idea ! Always hated those leather tops . How did you attach the new tops? Regards, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them ! How did you attach the new tops?

    ReplyDelete