Monday, March 9, 2015

New Acquisitions

Here's what I scooped up between a mad dash visit to the Goodwill on Saturday and a mini antiquing trip on Sunday. Did you score any cool vintage or antique goodies this weekend?

Yes, this is a one armed trophy. Yes, I love it anyway.


The brightest most vibrant vintage silk spring scarf I could find!

Head over heels for my new vintage bag. Adds a happy pop of color to every outfit.

Wonderful set of six matching antique brass drawer pulls. I already have a project in mind for these.

This set of six vintage cut glass amethyst drinking glasses stopped me in my tracks. I knew I HAD to have them.

Look how beautiful they are!!! 

And they add the nicest bit of color to my vintage glass collection!

And finally a wonderful vintage wool blazer- the perfect winter to spring piece of outerwear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment