Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Spring 2015 House Tour

Shhhhhh. I know what you're about to tell me. I'm not listening. Nor am I looking out the window to behold the two some odd feet of snow coating everything. I am in denial. Spring denial. You're welcome to join me, there's lots of cut flowers and chilled white wine with raspberries...

Most of these updates have been done since 9am on New Years Day, which is when I traditionally switch out my Christmas stuff for the spring decor. I was just waiting for the last few changes, mostly swapping out the tv console and nightstands in the master bedroom, before I photographed the whole house. There's even more pictures on my House Tour page- which you can visit here.

















2 comments:

  1. It looks just beautiful, I love your choice of colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was going through some of your old posts today (I'm on a snow day from school)and noticed the gorgeous fire screen in the room off your dining area. It's so beautiful and full of such detail!

    ReplyDelete