Friday, January 30, 2015

Fifty Shades of Green

I'm so biased it's hardly fair. Green is my favorite color, and has been since I was a little girl. I can't help myself, it's almost an obsession. Green plays so nicely with so many other colors, it's the perfect way to add a little pep to your home and wardrobe in early 2015. Here are some photos to inspire you!

Glorious emerald green cross body messenger bag.
via

If I ever get a second floor bathtub, I've decided it should be green.
via

A barn painted in the richest shade of forest green.
via

Sideboard I did last fall

Charming stack of antique china.
via

There is only one thing on my bucket list- I would give anything ANYTHING to walk the red carpet at the Academy Awards. Every year I pick a dress for this imaginary outing. This is my pick this year. I would rock this so hard.
via

Woodland hills green on a sideboard from early winter

Oh goodness, just look at this emerald velvet tufted chesterfield armchair!!
via

Antique bistro chair and vintage watering can, both with wonderfully weathered green paint.
via

Atomic era sideboard I did late fall 2014

I can't decide which I love more, the floor or the plates. I need both!
via

Classical mahogany veneer tall chest with bear paw feet. Currently holds the tv in the master bedroom.

Emerald green hat with gold buttons. It's my favorite hat. My mom knitted it for me. 

adorable vintage telephone chair I did custom for a lovely client last fall.

And of course, my family room, where I'm currently sitting while typing this, ensconced in green. 






1 comment:

  1. I love green too! My favorite is the dark stained top with the green bottom.

    ReplyDelete