Thursday, January 15, 2015

DIBS

Sometimes I have to call dibs. Don't worry though, generally if I'm keeping it for myself, it's got a fatal flaw that means I would never re-sell it as Heir and Space goods (A gal's gotta be picky about the quality of her brand!). These antique walnut side tables are stunning. We all love them, I know. They're veneer though, and they're chipped in so many places I just didn't have the heart to sit and try and fill and sand each bit. The fact that I desperately wanted them maaaay have also been a factor.
      I've painted them my favorite color of light chartreuse and sanded, stained, and sealed the stunning tops. I'm currently working on a semi matching coffee table.







1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I absolutely love what you have done, the beautiful leg work standing out in that shade of green (sorry, no fancy names on my end).I am sure that if and when you are ready for other pieces, these will sell beautifully with all of the dents and chips, etc.

    ReplyDelete