Monday, December 1, 2014

What I Bought

And now for the fun part. Here's what I bought during my antique adventure in Maine this weekend. I had a wicked good time, and am delighted with all my new (antique) stuff!

Awesome pair of vintage lamps. I think I might replace the shades with clear cut glass ones.

Gorgeous vintage wine decanter. 

Antique buttercream yellow stoneware bowl

This handsome fellow to add to my brass animal collection

An adorable vintage dresser. 

pretty pretty vintage pitcher- just picture it spilling over with tulips in spring!

Love this antique oil on canvas.

And I couldn't resist this pleasantly pastel one either

set of eight vintage mocha glasses for my vintage glassware collection.

And here's my ever growing collection of vintage and antique stoneware.

I really need to get a few blue, purple, and pink ones to complete the color wheel.

And the new mocha glasses (top shelf) and pitcher (left side middle shelf) in with my glassware. 



No comments:

Post a Comment