Saturday, September 6, 2014

Flea Market Finds and New Acquisitions

So not only did I head through Brimfield on Thursday, I also hit up a huuuuge tagesale on Friday. So I've got some cool things to show you today!

A beautiful cottage pine chest with great turnings. I'm keeping this for myself.

I had to HAD TO buy this antique shop sign. It was a must. It's big too, probably about 30" long.

A mirror for the music studio and a nice solid pine sideboard to be up cycled.

Close up of my antique shop sign.

A really nice solid pine bench. I don't have plans for this yet, though it would be cute refinished and at the foot of a bed.

I'm actually already almost finished with this sideboard that I got yesterday. It's now a bright cheerful red!

I got this amazing vintage box at Brimfield. 


And a beautiful bowl in my favorite mustard yellow

And finally some goodies for furniture projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment