Monday, September 29, 2014

Buttercream Yellow French Country Dining Set

These days I mostly mix my own colors. I'll get a very specific shade in mind, and if I don't see it in the paint chips from my local store, I'll just do it myself. Such is the case with this buttercream yellow. I love this color, and am currently plotting a way to introduce it into my house. I think it looks smashing on this vintage Kincaid Queen Anne solid oak dining table and chairs. It adds a pleasantly casual air to what might otherwise be a very formal dining set. Keeping with the warm buttery theme, I covered the chair seats in supple cream suede. I'm fairly certain I forgot to take a 'before' shot. But here's the after!















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!
    Love the warm wood stain with the buttery yellow.

    ReplyDelete