Monday, August 11, 2014

Flea Market Finds and New Acquisitions

I'm back! Did you miss me? I missed all of you! I was away last week at the New Hampshire Antique Dealers Show. It's my favorite show of the year and though I was having a wicked good time, I had very little time to update the blog. Have no fear though, I've got huge backlog of content to share with you today!
      First up are the pretty things I found at yesterday's flea market. I went over with my friends Leslie and Victoria, and everyone scored some treasures! Here's what I got ~
I actually got these in New Hampshire at the show not at the flea market. It's a set of three early 19th century hand blown deep olive green bottles. I'm going to put them on my mantel for Fall.

I couldn't resist this pumpkin orange antique stone wear bowl.

Goooorgeous antique mirror

The world's cutest cupboard!

This stunning early 20th century oil on canvas landscape. I'm going to hang this in the bedroom for Fall I think.

The sweetest little lamp.

And this awesome antique copper wash basin, which will be perfect for holding ice and beers at parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment