Wednesday, October 23, 2013

New in the Shop

My friend Leslie and I have been busily working away on furniture to get our shop nice and full before the holiday season. Wanna see some of the goodies we added this week? (fair warning, I took these pictures with my phone, so you know, they suck a bit)
I picked up the antique gold framed mirror at the flea market- aaaalmost brought it home to keep for myself.
 The antique chestnut dresser below it is a favorite of mine.

Look at this adorable antique pie safe, complete with chicken wire door and the sweetest original yellow paint.

This antique mirror dates to the 1840s, it's Hitchcock school. The glass and the backboard are all original, which is rare and very cool.

Leslie just finished this stunning baker's rack.

The baker's rack matches this fabulous solid oak high top dining set, also by Leslie- so sweet!

This stunning solid cherry side table was handmade in Nashville Tennessee. It's gotten a
new fresh look with metallic silver.
And another of Leslie's pieces, a fabulous cottage style antique oak dresser in pale blues and greens.

I love this beautiful twin bed in that soft blue.

Here's a sneak peek at another project Leslie's working on. She took this picture. She's a much much better photographer than myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment