Saturday, January 28, 2012

What I'm hunting for now

I'm currently quite satisfied with the design on the main (downstairs) floor of our cottage. Not many things I would switch out or edit- but there is always a running list in the back of my head of things I would love LOVE to add to my collection. Here's the current list:
A great gallery clock like this one here

Architectural elements like the antique door in the foreground, and the wood tiles on the wall


Great antique trade signs.

A brightly painted front door- (this just requires paint) .
An antique claw foot bathtub

An antique glass door bookcase.


Here's another amazing sign

A 19th century bannerette weathervane

here's another great one

An antique painted windsor settee

And last but not least, a mora clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment