Sunday, February 13, 2011

Welcome

This is the first post of Heir and Space. I wanted to create a place to gather all the ideas on how vintage and open design can create beautiful spaces. This blog is about that vintage wooden chair you see on the side of the road, the wire mesh baskets you find at a tagsale, and the antique home that has all the potential in the world. Though this blog I hope you find solutions for clutter, cheap new furnishings, and the plain and common. Live beautifully and buy vintage!
image from http://blogs.smarter.com/homegarden/2009/09/09/antique-vs-vintage-vs-retro/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate:

    I love what you have done with this blog. I love looking at beautifully decorated rooms and homes and furniture. but, i mostly love that i finally found someone who is teaching me how to do it myself... the real deal. i have more confidence now.. just a few more questions and I will be ready to take off my own. thank you.

    ReplyDelete